- In this policy we set out details of the delivery methods, periods and charges that apply to orders for our products made through our website.
- This policy is a legally binding document, and this policy shall form part of the contract of sale between you and us made under our terms and conditions of sale.
- We offer fast delivery throughout the UK. We aim to deliver your products in 3-5 days if not sooner.
- Free delivery after £100 exc. VAT minimum order spend, £7.95 otherwise.
- We will usually be able to deliver to the following countries and territories: England, Scotland and Wales.
- We may from time to time agree to deliver products to other countries and territories.
Delivery methods and periods
- The methods that we use to deliver our products, and the time periods within which delivery is usually completed, are as follows:
- if your delivery address is on the United Kingdom mainland, you will be able to select courier delivery, and the typical period for delivery of products by this method is 3-5 working days.
- some products are delivered directly from the manufacturer and may take additional processing time to dispatch.
- some products are special-ordered from manufacturers in Europe, which can add additional delivery time.
- If you place your order by 11am on a working day, these time periods run from the close of business on that day; if you place your order after 9am on a working day, or on a non-working day, these time periods run from the close of business on the next following working day.
- The delivery periods set out in this Section 4 are indicative only, and whilst we will make every effort to ensure that you receive your delivery in good time, we do not guarantee delivery before the end of the stated period.
- We may conduct fraud screening checks before dispatching the product, and these checks may delay your delivery. If the delivery is likely to be delayed as a result of fraud screening checks, we will notify you.
Receipt and signature
- All deliveries must be received in person at the delivery address, and a signature must be provided.
- Our delivery service provider will notify you in advance of attempting to make a delivery requiring signature.
- If an initial delivery attempt is unsuccessful, our delivery service provider will make at least 1 more attempt to deliver the products in your order.
- If you experience any problems with a delivery, please contact us using the contact details that we publish on our website or otherwise notify to you.
- If our delivery service provider is unable to deliver your products, and such failure is your fault, and you do not collect your products from our delivery service provider within the relevant time limit, we may agree to arrange for re-delivery of the products; however, we reserve the right to charge you for the actual costs of re-delivery (even where the initial delivery was free of charge).
- An indicative list of the situations where a failure to deliver will be your fault is set out below:
- you provided the wrong address for delivery;
- there is a mistake in the address for delivery that was provided;
- the address for delivery is not reasonably accessible;
- the address for delivery cannot safely be accessed;
- if in-person receipt is not required, there is no easy and secure means of leaving the products at the address for delivery and there is no person available to accept delivery; or
- if in-person receipt is required, there is no person available at the address for delivery to accept delivery and provide a signature.ast deliver